We just wanted to let you know that EI is continuing its negotiations with an organisation which plans to restore and reopen it as an inn. EI hasn't disclosed the name of the potential purchaser. However we are sure that you will agree that this could be very good news.
Our understanding is that the sale may not be finalised for another month or more. So we are continuing to suspend our activities until we receive definite news.
In the meantime, unless you indicate otherwise, we propose to hold on to your un-cashed cheque/pledge, just in case the situation changes.
Thank you for your patience.